Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Then and Now: P.Jhansi Thanks the College for Being the Person that she is Today!

In this post, we bring you a brief essay by a young student who wishes to express her gratitude towards the college

Gracias!
by P.Jhansi, BBMT IInd Year



I still remember the day I joined the R.B.V.R.R Women's College. I was so nervous and worried. I felt as if I knew nothing!
Looking back, two years are going to pass by and I have definitely changed. I am now, more confident and sure of what I think, say and write. 
I want to thank the college from the bottom of my heart for providing us so many platforms to explore and showcase our talents. The series of classrooms seminars, presentations,  and other cultural activities have helped me cast off my fears. 
I want to thank the teachers of my department. They have made us aware of such diverse knowledge about business management and other trends. The courses have helped me develop both as a student and as a person. 

Next, I thank the Department of English and the excellent lab facility that they have. The department has helped me improve my English and encouraged me too have clarity in any thing that I read. I have learnt that it is important to have a good understating of the subject rather than just memorising it. 
I also appreciate the system of having Class Representatives. It is very convenient and comfortable. Some times we as students are afraid to talk directly to the students. The presence  of the CR eases our tension as she can speak on behalf of us.
 Ours is a very active college. The latest event are always updated on the notice boards. The college keeps us happily busy in academic and creative activities.
I want to become a successful entrepreneur some day. I aspire to study abroad and pursue a post graduate degree in Management from a reputed university in the United States of America. I believe that the college has helped me become confident of myself and the dreams that I wish to fulfill in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment