Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 April 2017

The Unforgettable College Days by Nikitha

In this post, we bring you Nikitha, a final year member of Q.L.C., recalling her days in the college and with the club. As she looks forward with hope, determination, and ambition, we wish her, and all passing-out members of the club all the very best for their future. 



The Unforgettable College Days

-Nikitha


Making friends and memories
That will last forever in my mind;
Learning the lessons that will mold
Me into the person I will find.

Discovering the possibilities of
Choices that I will need to make;
Wondering about the challenges
That lie on whatever path I take.

Listening to my heart, I set a course
For the goals I wish to achieve;
And now I begin the journey of my dreams
Knowing that all I need is to believe.

It's time to say Goodbye
My journey here has come to an end;
I've made some cherished memories
With all my college friends.

We've watched each other learn and grow
And change from day to day;
I hope that all the things we've done
Will help us along the way.

So it's with happy memories
I go out the door;
With great hope and expectations
For what the next year holds in store.




No comments:

Post a Comment